Mission Address

Washington Yakima Mission
1006 S 16th Ave
Yakima, WA 98902

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Week 101

We had ourselves a pretty good and hot week. Thankfully it should be cooling of for the rest of this week. At least we got to enjoy some nice wind while it was hot. We have been keeping busy and trying to make the most of our time. 

A nice chunk of this week I was on exchanges with Elder Black in Ephrata. We started the exchange Wednesday after our district council here in Quincy and then ended the exchange Thursday evening. It was a bit longer than most exchanges that I've done but it was a good time. It was a bit odd leaving my area and my apartment. That was the first time I had done that in a year. We got to teach one of their investigators that is so prepared to receive the gospel. From what I know she met with them just about every day this last week and they had just found her on Monday. Our faith really can lead to some really great miracles. We are always looking for those things that Heavenly Father does to help this work progress even more.  Coming back from exchanges was great because it was so long. It makes me really appreciate my area and the people I know here and especially that I have such a great companion. He really makes sure I'm keeping focus and that I have the opportunity to really make the most out of this last transfer. 

We have been trying to really work with the investigators we have but, we haven't been seeing the progress that we have been hoping for. We will keep working hard to show Heavenly Father that it means a lot to us and to also show our investigators how important this gospel is. We have some really good plans that we want to put into place to really help the work move along even more here in Quincy. This area has so much potential and we just have to find a way to really get this area blazing. 

We are looking forward to a great week as we will be having zone conference this week and great opportunities to share the gospel. We are also hoping to keep finding more wonderful people to teach. I hope everyone has a great time back home. 

Love Y'all
Elder Boren

No comments:

Post a Comment