Mission Address

Washington Yakima Mission
1006 S 16th Ave
Yakima, WA 98902

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A little about my new companion (week 70)

Sorry if my email this week is a lot shorter. I have no idea what to write. I guess I'll start off with telling y'all about my new companion. His name is Elder Enderton. He is from Salt Lake city Utah. He has three older sisters and one of them even lives in Yakima. That is pretty crazy. In high school he did a lot of theater and choir. He said he didn't really like theater that much though. So far we have been having a great time. This is going to be a great transfer. If I didn't mention it before, this transfer is going to be a five week transfer. They have a flight blackout in December and they are going to make this transfer a five week transfer and the next transfer is going to be seven weeks. It is going to be interesting. This transfer is also going to be jam packed with lots of meetings. This week we have trainer/trainee and district council. This upcoming Sunday is stake conference and then next week we have zone conference. Later in the transfer we will also be having our christmas gathering. That is going to be a lot of fun seeing all the missionaries we haven't seen for a while. Elder Enderton might be a little lost though. He doesn't know very missionaries yet, I guess that's how it was when I first got to the mission field. 

So this week I found out that one of the return missionaires in the Wenatchee YSA got back from serving in the Mexico Monterrey West mission not too long ago. We got to talk for a little bit about the people we knew and things that had happened back in Monterrey. He sent a picture of the two of us together to Elder Torralez, my companion in Mexico. I haven't heard if Elder Torralez sent anything back. It was cool to find that out. The RM is Stefano Sola. 

We have had a great week and we are looking forward to another great week. Lots of meetings to look forward to. I hope everyone back home has a great week as well.

"elser chanchez es guapo" - Elder Sanchez 

Love you all!
Elder Boren
                                                 My new companion, Elder Enderton, and I

                                                        I found some Harry Potter looking glasses

                            Elder Enderton and Elder Miles. We have a fun apartment this transfer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment